Featured Questions

Does Shoplifting increase during the holidays? I would assume that shoplifting increases during the holidays as people get desperate to buy gifts.


Shoplifting at Walmart, will this show up on my record? I was caught leaving Walmart with some items I was tooling to a room my picture was took and they scanned my id to see if I ever was caught shoplifting at Walmart it was my first time they let me go and...


Target shoplifting - Walmart From this website it seems like Walmart has a lot more shoplifting questions/issues. Why are there almost no questions about Target shoplifting? Is Walmart stricter?


  • Prev
  • Next

Can I secede from my HOA in MD?

Posted on : 12-12-2009 | By : askinglaw | In : Homeowners Association, Real Estate Law, Zoning


My HOA has told me that my fence is not approved. I built a 6 foot high stockade fence. They are telling me the main problem is the style of fence and the height. This seems to be the only ordinance that they want to enforce. Is it possible for me not to be a member of the HOA and still live in the neighborhood?

Answers (1)

Interesting Querstion… I would like to get out of my HOA

Want to Ask a Similar Question? Click Here

Write an answer